The CNS intensive programs follow a multidisciplinary, personalized approach encompassing neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, psychology, and nutrition.
The CNS Parkinson & Other Movement Disorders program has three different modalities:
A 1-week program aimed at people with less than 5 years of illness, autonomous, with no history of falls.
A 2-week program aimed at people in the early stages of the disease, with an active life, who want to improve their functionality and quality of life.
A 4-week program aimed at people at an advanced stage of disease, with gait difficulties, a history of falls, and/or choking.
What do they include?
All programs include:
- Up to 40 sessions of rehabilitation
- Multidisciplinary clinical assessment in the first 24 hours
- Continuous care by the nursing team
- Daily care by the medical team (neurology and Internal medicine)
- Multidisciplinary clinical reassessment in the last 48 hours
- Home recommendations plan
- Meeting with the family to prepare for discharge
How can you book a CNS PD program?
Contact the CNS by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), specifying the type of program you are interested in.