The opening hours of the Inpatient Unit / Senior Residence are from 10 am to 7 pm, from Monday to Sunday;
The opening hours of the Clínica Médica are from 9 am to 9 pm from Monday to Friday and from 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday.
We would be happy to show you around our facilities but to minimize any inconvenience to the routine of our residents, or the hygiene and cleaning schedules, we ask that you schedule your visit in advance by contacting the inpatient unit.
If you wish, you can contact us via email.
For questions related to:
The Inpatients Unit
Our focus is on neurological diseases, but we can accept patients with other medical needs, upon the agreement of the CNS medical team. For that, please send us the relevant clinical information/patient's discharge summary.
Payments can be made in cash, credit card, or bank check, directly at the reception as well as through wire transfer (please ask at reception for details).
If you want to pay in full for the program, you can choose to do so on the day of admission. However, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 40% of the total cost of the program before admission. The remaining 60% of the cost can be paid at patient discharge.
In case of an extended stay, an invoice will be issued every 4 weeks.
No, in Lisbon you can make medical appointments for different specialties and neurorehabilitation sessions.
For more information please contact
t. 211 325 573
If you would like to join the CNS team, please send your curriculum vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org